Lowongan shopee 2020, Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support. We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day. We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community. Our Positioning to Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services. Our Personality to define who we are – how we talk, behave or react to any given situation – in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey. Berikut lowongan kerja Shopee, selain itu juga tersedia lowongan KSEI
1. Marketing – KOL Management
- Communicate with industry professionals to create a strong network
- Acquire and maintain KOL affiliates to support on going campaign
- Selecting, dealing, arranging meeting and reminding on each account to execute the campaign
- Ensure the contract terms and conditions related
- Bachelor Degree in any major
- Having previous experience in managing KOL is preferred
- Proven experience in handling broad range of talents (celebrities, artists, etc)
- Familiar with digital campaign
- Have broad network
- Good English in oral and written (preferred)
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
2. Data – Business Intelligence
- Assisting the various business units as a discussion partner to plan, strategize, and grow Shopee’s business by enabling data-driven decision-making
- Serving as in-consultant who simplifies complex terminologies into more understandable insights to our internal clients
- Producing actionable insights that will be used to support or devise new strategies
- Developing reports and analysis
- Last but not least, learn and grow alongside Shopee, earn your ‘e-commerce degree’, and participate in shaping one of Asia’s most exciting companies, Shopee!
- Master’s or bachelor degree in quantitative fields or a relevant field of study
- Entry Level/Experience in area related are welcome to apply
- Experience working with one or more language for querying (e.g. SQL)
- Familiar with advanced analytics languages like Python or R is a plus
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions
- Ability to make inferences from data and devise appropriate course of actions
- Care about learning new things and challenge the status quo to seek for improvement areas
- Strong communication skills (English is a must)
- Comfortable working with large data sets and numbers
- Good working knowledge of the e-commerce market
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with can-do attitude
3. Finance Intern
- Currently pursuing final semester (7 or 8) or freshly graduated in Accounting from reputable university
- Energetic and fast learner
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Able to work Monday to Friday at working hours (must be someone who doesn’t have to attend any classes at all)
- Willing to work from office 3 days per week
- Domicile in Jakarta and willing to be placed in SCBD
- Can join ASAP
4. Operations – Customer Operations, Team Lead
- Monitor BPO team leaders on floor and ensure the tasks meet the target and standards.
- Day-to-day agent performance review with BPO team leader, provide suggestions on improvement.
- Bridging with Shopee related unit to execute additional processes such as banned/un-banned accounts.
- Proactively resolve special cases by escalating to respective divisions accordingly.
- Work closely with in-house team leaders to validate report from BPO-side (invoice, performance, score card, incentive, etc) is accordance with high accuracy and integrity.
- Candidate must have by minimum Diploma’s degree from reputable university.
- Candidate must have 3-years experience prior in Customer Service (with background of leading small project/group) and 1-year as team leader. Preferably with experience of multi-interface; face-to-face, call, and email.
- Candidate must have strong skills in communication, logical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Candidate have good traits as a team leader, possess good & positive attitude, and high eagerness to learn.
- Candidate should be fond working in English-speaking environment, preferably good in both verbal and written.
5. People, Legal and Finance – IT Helpdesk (Sunter)
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers, network devices, printers as well as end users’ requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation
- Handle asset management, maintain inventory and liaise with vendors
- Manage IT infrastructure, system monitoring and reports
- Implement and monitor office IT security and antivirus
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support for scheduled server backups
- Willing to be placed in Sunter, Jakarta Utara
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN Technology including switching and routing fundamentals
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Competent at documenting standard/applications operating procedures
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues
- High-potential fresh graduates with no prior experience are welcome
6. Business Development and Partnership – Internship
- Building the pipeline of category by list-downing and analyze the potential sellers
- Consolidate status of acquisition of potential sellers within the pipeline with category manager / sales team
- Generate daily report for potential seller performance to top level management
- Work closely with Category Manager to improve the category’s performance
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor/Diploma
- Energetic, mobile, and fast learner
- Able to comunicate in English, is preferred
- Have a great interpersona and communication skill
- Available for at least 3 months (longer are preferred) – start immediately
7. Seller Acquisition Lead
- Lead acquisition team to grow Shopee seller base and product assortment
- Strategize and identify new pipeline that brings high impact to Shopee business
- Distribute target and workload to respective team members
- Monitor team’s progress and ensure that acquisition target is met
- Preferably with 2-3 years related experience in eCommerce, retail or business management industry
- Bachelor from reputable university (GPA min 3.00/4.00)
- Experience leading a team will be a plus
- Good communication capability in English
- Good knowledge and good passion in eCommerce industry
- Sales spirit with good communication skill and ambitious person
8. Operations – ShopeePayLater Collection Trainer
- Training and Development
- Define and analyse overall collection team needs based on competency and skill-gap required.
- Provides vary types of training sessions for new-hire and existing operation members based on needs which includes on-boarding, good case practice sharing, and refresher.
- Define and maintain documentation of the most current operational process to be used for training material.
- Provides training practice to overall level performers with emphasis on low-performer members with measuring standards to ensure quality output.
- Cross-division Coordination
- Coordinate with HR on-boarding team regarding the placement of newly-hired team members.
- Coordinate with respective support lead to ensure the accordance of all concern/agenda in every aspect which includes QA, Skip Tracer, RTFM, etc.
- Ensure smooth process of new Team Member to understand and demonstrate the correct usage of work tools, best practices, and do & don’ts.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 3-years experience with implementation of Quality Assurance, Knowledge Management,
- Manpower Management, or similar position.
- Strong compliance in working knowledge of policies, procedures, and rules of operational process.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.