Lowongan SCTV, SCTV (singkatan dari Surya Citra Televisi) adalah sebuah stasiun televisi swasta nasional di Indonesia. SCTV merupakan stasiun televisi swasta kedua di Indonesia setelah RCTI. SCTV lahir pada tanggal 24 Agustus 1990 sebagai stasiun televisi lokal di Surabaya yang berpusat di Jl. Darmo Permai, Surabaya, Jawa Timur. Meski tanggal itu ditetapkan sebagai tanggal lahir SCTV, tetapi baru tanggal 1 Januari 1993, SCTV mendapatkan izin sebagai stasiun televisi nasional di Jakarta. Kantor operasional SCTV pun secara bertahap dipindahkan dari Surabaya ke Jakarta, tetapi studio SCTV tetap berada di Surabaya. Awalnya, mayoritas saham SCTV dimiliki oleh Bimantara Citra melalui anak usahanya, Sindo Citra Media (kini menjadi Surya Citra Media, dengan melakukan merger bersama PT Cipta Aneka Selaras). Berikut lowongan kerja SCTV, selain itu juga tersedia lowongan KT&G
1. TV Producer
- Create concept and budget for in-house program for both SCTV & Indosiar
- Find talents to support in-house program
- Manage production team to strengthen internal team
- Bachelor’s degree from any major
- Have minimum 8 years of solid experience as production team
- Willing to be placed at Gd Indosiar Daan Mogot
2. Motion Graphic Designer
- Creating & composing animation for Promo On Air Dept.
- Communicate & collaborate with other divisions and entities, or external parties to fulfill graphic design request
- Keep up with high demand and tight deadlines, along with long working hours
- Obtain S1 from Animation/Graphic Design studies
- Proficient in using after effect, premiere, illustrator
- Have experience as graphic designer in TV industry is highly preferable
- Have great sense of arts and visual design
- Willing to be in-charge for both operational/regular and adhocs design projects
- Able to perform multitasking and have good communication skill
3. Video Editor
- Essemble and edit raw videos into suitable and good looking products that are ready to broadcast
- Have great sense of creativity in editing videos for specific TV program
- D3/S1 graduates from Broadcasting major
- Have minimum 1 year of solid experience as video editor
- Creative, innovative, and a great team player
- Advance in using video editing tools, such as; Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Avid, etc.)
- Able to work in long hours and tight deadlines
- Able to join immediately is preferable
4. Senior Manager Talent Development
- Min. 6-10 years of working experience
- Having background in Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, and Organization Development are must-haves.
- Good HR generalist skills
- Collaborative leadership
- Good data analysis skill
- Program management
- Instructional development
- Good Public speaking & Communication skills
- Good writing skills is a plus
- Good assessment skill
- Dynamic, sensible, agile, confident
5. Content Support
- Managing data.
- Maintaining corespondence with clients.
- Dealing with clients, ensuring all the needs are met before, during, and after the delivery time and sales.
- S1 from any major.
- English fluency is a must.
- Strong in administration work, and very good in Ms. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Great team player but able to work individually.
6. Marketing Sponsorship
- Measuring P&L Sponsorship Program.
- Ensuring coordination regarding to benefit & cost sponsor with the related team.
- Creating sponsorship benefit matrix.
- Creating sponsorship package.
- Making daily & weekly report (for Pipline sponsors).
- S1 any major from reputable university, IPK min. 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field (preferably from TV industry).
- Dynamic, energetic, and willing to work with long/flexible hour.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Great team player but able to work individually
- Create creative concept and script for all in house program in both SCTV & Indosiar
- Find talents to support our program liaise with artist management/PH
- Support end-to-end TV production assignments (regular and special program)
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Freshgraduates are very welcome to apply
- Creative, dynamic, and able to think out of the box
- Great team player
- Able to perform multitasking and work underpressure
- Willing to travel accross Indonesia
- To be placed at: Gd Indosiar Daan Mogot, Jakarta Barat
8. Accounting Officer
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
9. Report And Analyst
- Manage & Analyst data
- Provide quantitative report to management
- Comprehension of Digital Industry
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree from Math/Statistics/Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- High attention to details and self-starter
- Have great communication and presentation skills
- Persistence and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime
10. Payroll Specialist
- Responsible for the payroll process.
- Handle report and payment BPJS Ketenagakerjaan dan BPJS Kesehatan.
- Ensure all payment transactions are processed efficiently.
- Analyze annual budget, cash flow, and budget monitoring records.
- S1 from Accounting/Finance Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required skills: Payroll Calculation, Tax, BPJS, PPh 21, Budget.
- Proficient using Ms.Excel (intermediate/advanced level) & experience in using payroll software.
- Have an experience in the field of finance, accounting, tax, and budgeting.
- High interest in data analytics and system developments.
- Preferably have Brevet A & B certification.
- High analytical thinking.
- High integrity, trustworthy.
- Willing to be agile and work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, and high accuracy.