Lowongan sampoerna, PT HM Sampoerna Tbk atau PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna merupakan salah satu perusahaan rokok terbesar di Indonesia. Perusahaan ini sebelumnya merupakan perusahaan yang dimiliki keluarga Sampoerna, namun sejak Mei 2005 kepemilikan mayoritasnya berpindah tangan ke Philip Morris International, perusahaan rokok terbesar di dunia dari Amerika Serikat, sekaligus mengakhiri tradisi keluarga yang melebihi 90 tahun. Kantor pusat perusahaan ini berada di Surabaya, Jawa Timur. Beberapa merek rokok terkenal dari Sampoerna adalah Dji Sam Soe dan A Mild. Dji Sam Soe adalah merek lama yang telah bertahan sejak masa awal perusahaan tersebut. Selain itu, perusahaan ini juga terkenal karena iklannya yang kreatif di media massa. Pada tahun 2013, PT HM Sampoerna memenangkan Anugerah Produk Pertanian Berdaya Saing kategori CSR. Berikut lowongan kerja sampoerna:
1. Scientific Technical Services (STS) Technician
- Perform laboratory activities such as physical, NTMs, chemical and sample preparation according to existing method
- Support the various laboratory activities and ensure the implementation of good laboratory practices and good weighing practices
- Collects, verifies, registers and distributes incoming samples to maintain the effectiveness of analysis in
- Scientific Technical Services (STS) according to established procedures
- Prepares samples, reagents/chemicals and analytical equipment for sample analysis activities in Scientific
- Technical Services (STS) Laboratory according to established procedures
- Records analysis results into Scientific Technical Services (STS) Databases/Genesis to support trace-ability of all analytical data
- Minimum Diploma (D3/D4) with Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Biology (majoring in bioscience or biotechnology)
- GPA minimum 2,75
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year experience at the laboratory of tobacco-related industry
- Understands LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be placed in Pasuruan Plant
2. Scientist (Pasuruan)
- Conduct various research activities and ensure that all activities in line with the laboratory standards and procedures in timely manner.
- Deal with various analytical methods while gathering and analyzing scientific data by utilizing statistical tools.
- Perform the method development and validation to build the laboratory capabilities to extend the scope of the analysis and act as internal resource for scientific information.
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline of used analytical methods for routine analysis.
- Operate and maintain on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, etc
- University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree) from reputable universities, preferably majoring in chemical or chemical engineering
- Have 3 years’ experience as a Scientist or Quality Assurance or other equivalent experiences preferably from tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry would be an advantage
- Having experience in validation management
- Proven technical skills as a professional in the field of Chemistry.
- Strong knowledge on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fast Learner and team player
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Willing to be placed in Pasuruan, East Java
3. Continuous Improvement Lead
- Support implementation and deployment of CI within the factory with the support of all coaches and Trainers. Furthermore ensure all methods, standards and processes within the region/cluster are fully in line with the global standards
- Consolidate and align IOS deployment. Coordinates RTT affiliate teams, and support Pillars teams and Factory Lead in what concerns the preparation activities for the deployment of IOS in the affiliate
- Monitor and communicate regularly the impact of improvement in what concerns Capability Building status and business impact
- Engage region management teams and key stakeholders into communications plans
- Work with close relationship with Global Pillar lead and implementation of regional CI communication strategy
- Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region/affiliate best practices in a standardized and systematic way
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices. Adhere to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices
- Bachelor or Master Degree or Technical High School
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to train and coach management
- Able to support the design and deployment of CI in different business contexts
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Fluency local language
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing needs