Lowongan adaro energy, Adaro Indonesia’s Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on Nov. 2, 1982. Enadimsa conducted exploration work in the agreement area from 1983 to 1989, when a consortium of Australian and Indonesian companies purchased 80% of Adaro Indonesia from Enadimsa. During the first half of 1990 a feasibility study was carried to lay the groundwork for project development. Of key importance was selecting a transport route for coal haulage, and the decision was made to build an 80km coal haul road west to the Barito river, rather than a 130km road east to Adang Bay on the Kalimantan coast because it would be quicker and cheaper, especially as it would avoid traversing the Meratus mountains. Berikut lowongan adaro 2020:
1. Hull Engineer
- Min Diploma 3 from Shipping Engineering
- Have min 2 years experience as Hull Engineer
- Have knowledge about Shipyard, Marine Inspection, and Welding Inspection
- Having ability work at height
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan
2. Reporting Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable University, min GPA 3.00
- Have min 2-year experience as Reporting Staff and/or experience from Public Accounting Firm
- Have good knowledge of financial analysis, accounting control, financial reporting, and financial planning & budgeting
- Good English is a must
3. Port Captain
- Min. Education S1/ANT III (showed by marine certification)
- Having good communication, coordination techniques, and integrity
- Having competencies at operational safety, ISM Code, Port Management, and Maritime R Management egulation
- Having experience in bulk carrier or transshipment, and ability with computer programe
- Having experience in the field as port captain at least 1 year
- Willing to be placed in Taboneo, South Kalimantan.
4. Tax Project Officer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting / Taxation from reputable university, with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 2 years experience in the tax area, preferably from public tax firm.
- Having excellent knowledge about Tax Regulation.
- Having good knowledge about Tax Policy & Procedures.
- Having good analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English.